The Airline Jupiter is reminiscent of the late 1950's Silvertone Jupiter model. The unique hollow-body design without F-Holes combine with the Airline ARGYLE Single coil pickups to produce a unique tone reminiscent from many early electric guitars from the 50's and 60's. The Jupiter is capable of producing clean or distorted tones without feedback.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Body: Maple top, back and sides
- Colours: Redburst
- Pickups: Two AIRLINE Vintage Argyle Diamonds
- Switching: 3-Way, Vintage Flipper
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone
- Bridge: Fixed Adjustable Wooden, Trapeze Tail
- Neck: Bolt-on, bound one-piece maple
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Block Markers
- Scale Length: 26" with 12" radius
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8"
- Hardware: Vintage Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario #10