The Ichiban started as an upside-down Teisco Del Ray wall clock and became one of our best playing guitars. The name - ICHIBAN - is Japanese for “Number One” - our first original design. We added our favorite features - a Galanti Headstock, Mosrite fret markers and roller bridge, a Johnny Ramones shaped pickguard equipped with Mini Humbuckers.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Body: Mahogany
- Colours: Black
- Pickups: Two New York Mini Humbuckers
- Switching: Individual on/off
- Controls: 1 Volume 1 Tone
- Bridge: Vintage Mosrite Style Adjustable Roller Bridge, Tremolo Tail
- Neck: Bound Maple, Bolt On Neck
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Vintage Mosrite Mini Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8"
- Hardware: Mini Gotoh style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario #10
- Unique Features: German Carved Ultra-Thin Contoured Body