This tribute to the 1960's Airline H77/78 - which at the time was also available under the brands of Harmony and Silvertone - covers all the best parts of the originals, but kicks it up a notch for 2014.
True in almost every detail to the original, "upgraded" features include the new Gold Foil Argyle pickups, a modern roller bridge for tuning stability, a center block for Bigsby stability and feedback suppression.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Body: Bound Laminated Maple, Vintage F-Holes
- Colours: Honeyburst, Black, Metallic Blue
- Pickups: Three Airline Argyle "Gold Foil" SC
- Switching: 3- on/off
- Controls: 3 Volume 3 Tone
- Bridge: Roller Tun-O-Matic Bridge, Bigsby
- Neck: Bound Maple, Bolt-on, Bound Headstock
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Block Markers
- Scale Length: 24 3/4" (628mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8""
- Hardware: Gotoh style Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: #9-#46
- Unique Features: Airline Gold Foil Pickups